Water detector (WD)
Water detection in the fuel tanks.
Main technical characteristics:
- Level of the water detection in a tank - from 6 mm from tank's bottom (depends from definite application);
- Error of the "Water" signal conditioning is no more than +2.0 mm;
- Sensor resistance:
- 10 MOm in fuel and air;
- 50 KOm in water;
- MTBF is no less than 500'000 hours;
- Automatic testing capability of sensor integrity with communications wires;
- It is satisfied the requirements of item 9.4.1b DO-160D and circular AC25-981 in explosion safety;
- Peak current through the sensor is no more than 10 mA when any failure.
Application in the aircrafts:
- SUCHOI SuperJet 100