Fire protection system for trunk aircraft
Fire protection system for МC-21 aircraft (FPS-МC-21)
Fire detection in main engine, cargo compartments, lavatories and fire extinguishing inside main engine, APU, cargo compartment, lavatories, cabin and flight deck.
- Fire warning system for main engine, cargo compartments and lavatories:
- Linear fire/overheat detectors in main engine and APU;
- Smoke detectors in cargo compartment and lavatories;
- Fire extinguishing system for main engine, APU, cargo compartment, lavatories, cabin and flight deck:
- Stationary fire extinguishers for main engine, APU and cargo compartment (borrow);
- Automatic fire extinguishers for lavatory waste containers (borrow);
- Portable FE to protect cabin and flight deck (borrow);
- Check tees and metering valves (borrow);
- Monitoring and control system (monitoring and control unit UKK type).
Main technical characteristics:
- All system components meet КТ/DO-160G requirements;
- Software of all system components meet КТ/DO-178CG requirements;
- Mean time between failures of the system as a whole - not less than 5,500 flight hours;
- Weight of the system for the aircraft МC-21-300 not more than 95 kg. taking into account the weight of filled fire extinguishers.
- Aircraft family МС-21