Linear thermoresistance fire detectors DPT1 type
They consist of a sensitive element (SE) in the form of a flexible shell made of heat-resistant alloy, in which two thermo-resistant elements of nickel are placed.
All functional algorithms are implemented in conversion and control units.
- Detection of a fire at an average given temperature in the control zone;
- Detection of local (discrete) flame at the rate of change in average temperature.
Main technical characteristics:
- Principle of action is similar to the principle of the action of the thermo-interpreters of resistance and is based on the proportional dependence of the resistance of the SE on the temperature;
- Length of SE are from 0.85 to 8.0m;
- External diameter of the SE is no more than 1.2 mm;
- Specific resistivity 8.7 Ohm/m;
- Temperature change factor 0.06 Ohm/°C;
- Weight up to 0.15 kg.
- МС-21-310 with PD-14 engine