Implementation of innovation project with financial support of Innovation Assistance Fund
Fire fast-acting alarm system for pilotless aircraft, including monitoring of power plant fire condition
Fire fast-acting alarm system is intended for:
- Detection of fire in fire dangerous compartments of pilotless aircraft, including the power plant;
- Generation and output of fire alarm signal to automatic fire extinguishing devices of pilotless aircraft.
- Linear two-channel thermistor fire/overheat detectors located in fire dangerous compartments;
- Two-channel signal processing unit.
Main technical characteristics:
- Length of working part from 0.85 to 8.0m;
- Specific resistivity 8.7 Ohm/m;
- Temperature change factor 0.06 Ohm/°C;
- Weight up to 0.15 kg.
Signal processing unit
- Two working independent processing channels;
- Reception and conversion of signals from 8 detectors;
- Unit weight not more than 4.0kg.
Development status: Finish in 2021 year
- For pilotless aircraft middle and heavy class;
- For helicopters and light aircraft.