BDTO1-1 Onboard Maintenance Computer
Diagnosis of the aircraft's main engines. Registration on the flash card of all parameters of the aircraft during the flight including diagnostic information. Provide interactive exchange with the aircraft's electronic systems to determine their technical condition. Formation and outputting of integral information about the technical condition of the aircraft and its systems.
Main technical characteristics:
- Receiving information on 32 ARINC-429 coded channels of low and high speed;
- Receiving 32 discrete signals such as "27V/open" or "case/open";
- Outputting of information on 8 ARINC-429 coded channels of low and high speed;
- Outputting of 16 discrete signals such as "27V/open or "case/open";
- Constant automatic monitoring of the status of main engine based on the results of their BITE by analyzing their output information;
- Providing a two-way information communication with the maintenance terminal (MT) via the RS-422 communications channel;
- Registration of accepted information on the maintenance recorder with a replacement FLASH card up to 4 GB, corresponding to the PCMCIA (Type II PCMCIA socket);
- Unit size 2K according to GOST 26765.16-87 (4MCU).