Land panel for MC-21 aircraft (PNP-MC-21)
Maintenance of the aircraft in the parking state including:
- Control of the opening and closing of the rear shutters of the front and main supports of the chassis;
- Check the condition of the parking brake light;
- Form of the signal to connect to the battery to ensure the towing mode of the aircraft.
Main technical characteristics:
- Design: a monoblock located on the right side in the niche of external power supply;
- Dimensions, mm: 174 x 55 x 395.5 ;
- Mass: no more than 0.45 kg;
- There are on the front of the console:
- "LIGHT TEST" button - to issue a signal to turn on the light parking;
- "TOWING" lamp button - to issue a command to connect to the battery;
- "LG-DOORS-SWITCH" switch - to control the chassis shutters;
- Three-position switch "LG-DOORS" - to issue commands for the opening and closing of the chassis shutters.
- MC-21 aircraft family