Test devices for onboard equipment
- Implementation of incoming inspection of onboard electronic equipment (especially western production) on aviation enterprises before they are installed on board the aircraft.
- Verifying of onboard electronic equipment (especially western production) in laboratory during their operation after removal of these devices from the aircraft in the event of refusal situation.
- Simulation of all input electrical signals, coming at the input of onboard electronic units.
- Indication of all output electrical signals, coming from the output of onboard electronic units.
- Analysis of the technical state of the onboard electronic units with the formation of signals "OK" or "not OK."
- Test devices of EVM-249 for verifying of Engine Vibration Monitoring unit EVM-249, produced by MEGGITT S.A. and installed on the An-140 aircraft. Used at aviation enterprise JSC "Aviacor".
- Test devices of EW-164 for verifying of Ice Detectors EW-164AB and EW-164AB-1, produced under license by MEGGITT S.A. and installed on various Antonov aircraft. Used at JSC "ABRIS".