Analyzer of digital ARINC-429 channels
Analyzer of digital ARINC-429 channels is a hardware-software device for monitoring and processing of information received by ARINC-429 channels and is designed to:
- Receiving and record of information over 4 ARINC-429 channels on a hard disk of notebook;
- Monitoring during receiving or already recorded information in graphic and digital kind;
- Transmission of the test streams prepared on notebook over two ARINC-429 channels.
Main technical characteristics:
- PC card under PCMCIA or ExpressCard standard over 4 input channels and 2 output channels is used for interface with the ARINC-429 channels;
- Provides record of all labels on a hard disk of the notebook from all input ARINC-429 channels within not less than 6 hours;
- Provides display in the digital form (as the table) with all or specially chosen (filtered) information;
- Provides display in the graphic form up to 8 parameters and up to 8 discrete signals.
- JSC "Aviastar-SP";
- Avionics design companies.